On the area of the Park it is possible to organize walking or cycling tours with a guide. For the route of trails and paths click here.
- Maximal number of persons in a tour group is 30 persons.
- Organized tourism (visitor groups) may be conducted exclusively under the supervision of the field guide as well as personnel of the Park appointed by the Director of the Park.
- The fee for the guide is PLN 60 for 2.5h, and PLN 20 for each subsequent hour.
- Entrance tickets are obligatory on the area of the Park.
For tours ordered in the Park we additionally offer:
- renting bikes for the amount of PLN 10 / 1 item
- rendering a fireplace available (with the wood provided) – the fee of PLN 50.
- The tour order form (to be downloaded from below).
Fees for tours and other tourism-related services are regulated by the Regulation No. 1/12 of the Director of the “Bory Tucholskie” National Park of 2nd January 2012 on rendering the Park available for educational and tourism purposes. The number of participants of the tours around the Park is regulated by the Regulation of the Minister of Environment of 15.12.2008 on establishing the protection plan for the “Bory Tucholskie” National Park (Journal of Laws No. 230, item 1545)
Detailed information on tours is provided by the personnel of the Department for Rendering the Park Available and Environment Protection Tel: (052) 39 88 397 e-mail: email@example.com, from Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 15.00